Virgin media notice

Found 16th Oct 2017
hello all. Just phoned virgin media due to my deal ended. Been paying 32£/month for 50 meg fibre optic & phone line (which I never used). They offered me 100 meg for same price but I said no thanks. Would they usually call after You give them a notice of leaving? What deals did You manage to get with retentions team? thanks
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I cancelled my mum's for her, was going to get a really good sky deal which was on at the time July I think.
They rang the next day and gave me it for £21 and increased speed.
Not always, i was on 100mb for £34 and was only offered the same for £45. Considering i was getting circa 50mb DL speed i gave notice and never heard back........went with vodaphone on a 76mb line for £30
Edited by: "laserface" 16th Oct 2017
I had same situation. They were doing for new customera for £25. 50mb bb and phone. So I wanted same not £33 as they offered me. Cancelled and got a call few days later to offer same deal at 25.
Don’t just expect them to offer you a good deal , do some chasing yourself and get on the phone to them , use the increase to your advantage
Original Poster
Hi all. Just to let You know. After calling virgin media on monday the call me back today and offered 200mb bb + weekend calls for 26£ month. Now happy to stay with them.
Hope thats help.
Edited by: "kar20ol" 19th Oct 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions