Found 13th Mar 2007
Under £30 question:

Did you get 4Mb BB, XLTV and Phone services for under £30 (or equivalent value services).

The key part here is to remain under the £30 mark, because I don't want to spend more on the services, and the above deal question is almost double what they are offering and hence in my mind can be considered a "Hot deal".

All I want is a Yes/No. Don't post what you have got or any such thing, just yes/no. That way everyone can come view this thread and quickly scan through and find out how many people got such a thing.

One Rule:

If you are now paying more than £10 more than you were paying before, that counts as an automatic no. (ie to me that says Virgin have "tricked" you into buying more services - remember they have to pay the same rate regardless for all channels - ie its a flat rate for say Sky Sports per year - so the more money they get in, the more profit they make).

//Aside: To the moderators/admin - if this is one too many threads on the Virgin issue feel free to delete it

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380
    2. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803

See more discussions