Expired

Virgin Media possible £161.50 cash back Quidco plus £50 account credit

Found 11th Aug 2012
Not sure where to post this but this is the best virgin deal with potential cash back deal in ages...

Virgin is half price for 6 months price plus 13.90. Line rental
Deals as low as £20 (£10 for 6months) plus £13.90

**I have had confirmation its tracked already on installation completion.
Hope this helps someone***

The deal I choose personally was £26.40 including line rental for 6months then £38.90 for the final 12months (18 month contract)

6 x 26.40 = 158.40
12 x 38.90 = 466.80

625.20 total cost for 18months
Take into account £50 account credit and £161.50 cash back seems a fair deal.
Community Updates
9 Comments
moved to misc as info. Thanks for sharing.
aScottishBloke

Thanks wasn't sure, cheers.
so after discounts, works out at £23 per month for what?

aScottishBloke

Can't you move it back to "deals", as it's a deal? More info on the package required, perhaps, and a "quidco not guarenteed" disclaimer - but I can't see why on earth it should be moved to misc

Unless its account specific (which it doesn't appear to be)
Johnboy_1975

Can't you move it back to "deals", as it's a deal? More info on the … Can't you move it back to "deals", as it's a deal? More info on the package required, perhaps, and a "quidco not guarenteed" disclaimer - but I can't see why on earth it should be moved to miscUnless its account specific (which it doesn't appear to be)

quidco isnt allowed to be mentioned in a deal calculation so if this got moved back then it would soon become ice cold. Without the £161 quidco, then its a very poor deal.

Even with the quidco, its nothing special
csiman

quidco isnt allowed to be mentioned in a deal calculation so if this got … quidco isnt allowed to be mentioned in a deal calculation so if this got moved back then it would soon become ice cold. Without the £161 quidco, then its a very poor deal. Even with the quidco, its nothing special

Thought it was allowed to be mentioned, just not as a guarenteed payment, or the only basis for the deal. The £50 account credit is good, just need a few more details from the OP

And I doubt ASB moved it to misc to prevent the OPs feelings getting hurt because he thought it would go cold, but if he did, he's going to be busy. Lots of crap deals in deals.

Not really bothered either way, so won't re report to be moved.
Quidco seems unclear on this to me, what qualifies for £71 cashback and what qualifies for £161 of cashback?
I've open a can of worms oooops I not promising any quidco just advising folks about the deal

I took 30mb broad band
Large tv pack
Free weekend phone line
Plus phone line

I got quidco tracked within 3 hrs of signing up
The deal includes a £50 credit

£161.50 is explained on quidco

It's not a bad deal 20ish quid a month for broadband phone and tv "potentially"
Oh I chose one box 500gb TiVo
Post a comment
@
    Text