Virgin Media price increases

Hi, i just got a email to say some virgin media products are going up in price.

virginmediapeople.com/pri…spx

Line rentals up by 75p

11 Comments

time for u to leave then maybe

only 75p lol

Original Poster

virginmediapeople.com/pri…spx

We hardly use the phone. Line rental will now be £13.74 not including any calls made. Don't they think people will leave, and just pick up a cheap mobile + sim?

Virgin always raise their prices its getting beyond a joke, Why is M and M+ price help and L and XL over a quid increase. Think I'm going to phone them and get them to keep my prices the same or threaten to leave, Think I'll win that one.

farhadmaster

only 75p lol

Mate, you don't pay bills leave this one to the adults

i may try to leave due to this, can i expect any difficulties in cancelling? i still have about 4 months to go. I dont actually want to cancel BECAUSE of this, but due to a multitube of problems i have experienced with VM i am just sick of them

ivegotalobon

i may try to leave due to this, can i expect any difficulties in … i may try to leave due to this, can i expect any difficulties in cancelling? i still have about 4 months to go. I dont actually want to cancel BECAUSE of this, but due to a multitube of problems i have experienced with VM i am just sick of them

Well they are changing the terms of your contract so I suppose you can, although they do put clauses in contracts I don't think these clauses would stand up very well in court.

75p increase once, yeah that's fine.

The problem is when the carry on increasing prices.

Original Poster

Spriggan

Already a thread about … Already a thread about it:http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/more-virgin-media-price-rises-from-april-1st/878390

oh i did search and only got the email today oO

yep about £3 extra for me

They increase prices every April, once a year. Sky increase prices twice a year.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
    2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
    4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions