VIRGIN MEDIA - Price rise, no fees if you end contract before the 31st October

Found 12th Sep 2017
Not a deal but will save some people who want to leave virgin or who don't want to pay the hefty rise. Mine has gone up nearly £4 a month.

Rarely get a chance to exit contract without costs!
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
Rarely? Happens at least once a year
Well I rang and because I had a fault with my broadband I'm not getting a rise 🏻
I'm on a two year fixed £39 a month offer. Got the £3.99 rise e-mail.
Not impressed.10.2% increase and only 6 months into my "Fixed" 2 year deal.
Bobbajob24 m ago

I'm on a two year fixed £39 a month offer. Got the £3.99 rise e-mail. Not i …I'm on a two year fixed £39 a month offer. Got the £3.99 rise e-mail. Not impressed.10.2% increase and only 6 months into my "Fixed" 2 year deal.

10 months into mine... just about to go upto £80 from £50, cancelled scott free.

Will go to sky for 12 months...
Does the rise apply to all VM customers and if so, can one leave before the end of their contract without incurring any charges?
Cheers
Edited by: "Mesuot" 13th Sep 2017
Mesuot16 m ago

Does the rise apply to all VM customers and if so, can one leave before …Does the rise apply to all VM customers and if so, can one leave before the end of their contract without incurring any charges?Cheers

One can...
Wish you could do the same with mobile contracts!
I rung them because I'd been given a new V6 box and promised "no extra charge" next bill was a £1.80 package increase. Also said I'd been sent a letter with the £3.99 increase and that I wasn't happy with it. Told them to come and pick up my equipment and take it back.
after 5 minutes on hold I had a £6 credit added to my account for 12 months and no increase ..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants