Virgin Media - Pause Sky Sports and BT Sports Subscribers

Posted 28th May 2020
Virgin are not advertising this deal, but if you have Sky or BT Sports as part of your package, you can currently receive a rebate while no love sport is currently being broadcast. Just fill in your details on the link and the refund is automatic.

"Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we’re giving you the option to pause your payments on Sky Sports and on BT Sport.

If you’d like to do this, just enter your details in the secure form below and let us know which payment you’d like to pause.

You'll still be able to watch the channels you’ve paused, but you won’t be charged. There’s no need to call us - we’ll make this change as soon as possible, and if we need anything from you we’ll get in touch.

This payment pause is available to customers who had Sky Sports on 19th March 2020, and BT Sport on 22nd March 2020. If you weren’t using Sky Sports or BT Sport on these dates, you might not be eligible.

We’ll restart your payments automatically, and let you know when that's happening.

Thank you for your patience and consideration during this time."

virginmedia.com/hel…-us
Community Updates
5 Comments
Premier League starts in 19 days
Mendoza28/05/2020 17:19

is this a fact??

20 days actually I forgot May has 31 days
What it doesn't make clear, but I believe to be the case, is your subscription to these sports channels will still have to run for the minimum period (usually 12 months).

So if you pause it for 3 months, anyone on a discounted deal will have to pay full price for their package for 3 months after their discount ends, until they have paid for 12 months (or whatever their minimum term is) of Sky Sports.
Edited by: "chris238" 29th May
chris23829/05/2020 14:01

What it doesn't make clear, but I believe to be the case, is your …What it doesn't make clear, but I believe to be the case, is your subscription to these sports channels will still have to run for the minimum period (usually 12 months). So if you pause it for 3 months, anyone on a discounted deal will have to pay full price for their package for 3 months after their discount ends, until they have paid for 12 months (or whatever their minimum term is) of Sky Sports.

this is also what I would expect to be true
Post a comment
@
    Text