Found 15th Feb 2007
I want to go compare prices so i can figure out what the best deal is for us to go onto but can't get onto the packages page on the virgin media site... keeps saying the page can't be loded... is anyone else having this problem???:?

3 Comments

just tried it and it's working for me.

works fine for me also.

If you are still having problems,let me know what you are interested in and I will look up all the deals for you.Believe me when I say that I have been looking at them all this last week or so!:-D

Original Poster

muckypup

works fine for me also.If you are still having problems,let me know what … works fine for me also.If you are still having problems,let me know what you are interested in and I will look up all the deals for you.Believe me when I say that I have been looking at them all this last week or so!:-D

thanks for the offer muckypup! but the site is working fine for me now... infact about 10 mins after i posted it started working again... but then hubby got home and i lost the computer..lol.. so just off to try again!! out of cusiosity... what did you find the best deal to be?

Caz
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions