Expired

Virgin Media Superhub value for used

Found 23rd Jan 2012
Im wondering is £16 delivered a good price for a used superhub from ebay.

12 Comments

You can't but them,, they remain the property of Virginmedia,,,
They are never owned by anyone who uses them

Original Poster

karenhornby

You can't but them,, they remain the property of Virginmedia,,, They are … You can't but them,, they remain the property of Virginmedia,,, They are never owned by anyone who uses them

I've already bought it

Point is moot then

Banned

karenhornby

You can't but them,, they remain the property of Virginmedia,,, They are … You can't but them,, they remain the property of Virginmedia,,, They are never owned by anyone who uses them

you sure? I got a price for one from vm website (install was free but they wanted £45 for the hub).

Banned

calum c

I've already bought it

so are you intending not to pay if we tell you its not good value?

most people just ring and get them free if you complain loud enough.......

csiman

you sure? I got a price for one from vm website (install was free but … you sure? I got a price for one from vm website (install was free but they wanted £45 for the hub).

Pretty sure Karen is right, A few years ago i paid for 2 v+ box's from virmin, Cahnged to sky once the contract was up and they still sent someon around to collect the boxes a few weeks later stating it was their property

What with you buying stolen VM gear and orcinus with his knock off mobiles this place really is going down the pan

Pretty sure you cant use it. The modem is configured to the account. If serial numbers etc... dont match up i dont think it will work.

yeah,, these remain the property of virgin media, same as the cable boxes

My mate bought one from a car boot. Needed to activate with VM......... it was a no,no.

Original Poster

ok, i have messaged the seller demanding a full refund and reported them to ebay

As already said they are property of VM. When VM try and charge for superhub/V box/TiVo etc they call it installation/activation fees, as they are not selling the actual equipment.

The MAC address on the super hub is tied to a VM account and needs to be activated
Post a comment
@
    Text