Virgin Media Upstairs

I have Virgin Media Downstairs in the living room but would also like it upstairs in my room does anyone know how i go about doing this and how much exctra does it cost, any help will be appriciated.

Thanks
Mike

4 Comments

i use the arial socket from the virgin box and upstairs in the back of the tv set the channels with reminders before i go to bed and then watch away costs nothing extra

they charge £10 a room for a second box or £5 if you get the V+ box.

That's per month. And there may be an installation charge. But that does enable you to watch different stuff on each set.

if you just want to send the signal upstairs there are devices that do that - I got one in Maplins for less than £30.

If your contract is expired or due a renewal - just ask - I got mine free today when I renewed my package. It's only a basic box in the bedroom free of charge or an additional £99 for V+.

As smokieUK mentioned - you can get a transmitter - I saw one posted on here at £19.99 in Aldi.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179
    2. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2628
    3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1952
    4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…44

See more discussions