Virgin Media - when are they upgrading 2mb bb?

they charging me extra from next month but the speed still 2mb not 10mb - anyone know when its going up? Surely it be next month as thats when I am paying more, from start may. I live just outside London.

7 Comments

they allready charged me the extra and still at 2mb, they upped my broadband by £2 an my tv £1,and dropped £1 off my loyalty pricey thing, still paying a decent price though

Original Poster

intenso100;5026242

they allready charged me the extra and still at 2mb, they upped my … they allready charged me the extra and still at 2mb, they upped my broadband by £2 an my tv £1,and dropped £1 off my loyalty pricey thing, still paying a decent price though

Im paying £33,50 now for XL TV, V+ (free), M phone and M bb. is that good?

bargainhunter2009;5026260

Im paying £33,50 now for XL TV, V+ (free), M phone and M bb. is that good?

seems ok
i pay £62 or so for
xl tv,m bb,m phone, v+ box, extra additonal box, sky sports and movies.

Original Poster

intenso100;5026274

seems oki pay £62 or so forxl tv,m bb,m phone, v+ box, extra additonal … seems oki pay £62 or so forxl tv,m bb,m phone, v+ box, extra additonal box, sky sports and movies.

Thanks! I guess its not too bad - shame there no real alternative to virgin as I dont want sky

They're changing anytime between 1st of May and the 1st of September, rang them up yesterday asking.

Original Poster

weirdwilli;5026328

They're changing anytime between 1st of May and the 1st of September, … They're changing anytime between 1st of May and the 1st of September, rang them up yesterday asking.

Thanks for that:thumbsup:

No problem, was kinda' annoyed when I heard it could be a long time as they seem to be blatantly throttling my speed but won't admit it, so based on their honesty there it might be nearer September...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions