Virgin Megastores is now......Zavvi

8 replies
Found 4th Nov 2007
Branson sold off virgin megastores and my local virgin is now zavvi

virginmegastores.co.uk/med…gif

The largest independent entertainment retailer on the high street.

As you may have heard, Virgin Megastores is becoming Zavvi, the largest UK independent entertainment retailer on the high street. At Zavvi were passionate about entertainment as well as providing you with great service. Whether it is Music, DVDs, Boxsets, Blu Ray, HD DVD, Games or Books, were dedicated to offering you all the latest releases at competitive prices as well as great deals on loads of products.

Just thought you would all like to know

1. Misc
  2. Virgin
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Virgin
9 Comments

same as, mine was Virgin megastores friday, sat morning - Zavvi

Was gonna post but couldnt be bothered. haha

i hope they accept my student discount still.

Banned

I noticed it the other day, sounds weird.

Sloth/Mod

Good!!!

I was going to sue them under the trade descriptions act..............i didn't find any for sale. :x :giggle:

Syzable

Good!!!I was going to sue them under the trade descriptions … Good!!!I was going to sue them under the trade descriptions act..............i didn't find any for sale. :x :giggle:

where is that quote of the day thread :giggle:

Cardiff virgin megastores, changed overnight about 2 weeks ago lol. Fastest rebrand ever!

Banned

this was announced months ago

BRANSON sold it off? It's been owned by private equity firms for over ten years...
I wonder if Tesco Jersey will rebrand to get rid of their dreadful reputation too?

Sloth/Mod

billyX

I wonder if Tesco Jersey will rebrand to get rid of their dreadful … I wonder if Tesco Jersey will rebrand to get rid of their dreadful reputation too?

Yes..................they are going to call themselves Littlewoods. :w00t:

what,
Shittlewoods?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions