Virgin Mobile

Posted 13th Oct
Hi guys

I am currently paying £13 per month for 15GB Data, 5,000 mins and unlimited texts.

I have seen from other forums people paying less and getting a lot more data than me!

I was thinking of calling up to see if they can offer me a better deal. I am on a 30 day rolling contract.

Please post what deals you currently get if you are with Virgin Mobile.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
You’ve got a bad deal because your on a 30 day rolling contract. If you go to a 12 month SIMO contract you’ll get much better prices. Just look on their website for the latest offers.
TBH I think you will struggle to get 15GB of data for less

but if you want more data then there are some good deals

for example Smartty (part of Three) have unlimited everyting for £18.75 per month at the moment
TBH I think you will struggle to get 15GB of data for less

but if you want more data then there are some good deals

for example Smartty (part of Three) have unlimited everyting for £18.75 per month at the moment
elitom13/10/2019 20:03

TBH I think you will struggle to get 15GB of data for lessbut if you want …TBH I think you will struggle to get 15GB of data for lessbut if you want more data then there are some good deals for example Smartty (part of Three) have unlimited everyting for £18.75 per month at the moment

I have heard of people calling up to cancel and getting 50GB data for around £7 per month. I have seen the SMARTY deal but the Three signal in my area is next to nothing so not an option for me. I only really get Virgin/EE signal.
cmdr_elito13/10/2019 18:25

You’ve got a bad deal because your on a 30 day rolling contract. If you go …You’ve got a bad deal because your on a 30 day rolling contract. If you go to a 12 month SIMO contract you’ll get much better prices. Just look on their website for the latest offers.

Yeah I’m just wanting to get an idea of what people are paying so I can see if virgin can honour it for me on a 12 month contract.
Dealzonwheels13/10/2019 20:20

Yeah I’m just wanting to get an idea of what people are paying so I can s …Yeah I’m just wanting to get an idea of what people are paying so I can see if virgin can honour it for me on a 12 month contract.

People will be paying the same as the deals shown on the virgin mobile website, unless they got a previous deal which you won’t get anyway so your probably wasting your time. Mobile phone companies are different to utilities they do not negotiate random prices. The only exception is if you take a sim with a Virgin say broadband, tv etc, where they do offer you extras.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 13th Oct
30 day rolling contract (With 10gb rollover so I get 110gb monthly)

38661426.jpg
Edited by: "Vencurse" 13th Oct
Dealzonwheels13/10/2019 23:05

😦 How have you managed to get this?

There was a 10gb for £10 deal, 12 month contract. I phoned up to get it and they gave me the above without any bartering at all. Wasn’t going to turn it down I was already a Virgin mobile customer though for a few years, maybe I’d been overpaying and this was a secret good will gesture to make up for it. (8gb for £13 before).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants