Groups
    EXPIRED

Virgin mobile

At the moment I have an O2 pay as you go phone. If I top up a tenner a month I get 300 free text and the ten pounds credit. This morning I get a letter from Virgin mobile saying that I can have a Nokia 7610 with 150 minutes and 250 text for twelve quid a month. Has anyone got virgin mobile?? And what are they like for coverage??

9 Comments

Dont have virgin but look here for some help virginmobile.com/vm/…235 they use t-mobile masts

It doesn't really matter what anyone else's coverage is like unless they live and frequent the same places as you do.

my dtr has, we have no probs at all, always been great

my dad is and he never has any problems he lives in a valley on the edge of a huge forest

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;4879251

Dont have virgin but look here for some help … Dont have virgin but look here for some help http://www.virginmobile.com/vm/ukCoverage.do?contentId=coverage.in.uk.howdoi.sm235 they are part of t-mobile

Didnt realise they were part of T mobile. I will have a look and see what it says! Thankyou.

I have the same deal as you do on o2, but you can also buy an add on of 1000 mins or text to your top ten o2 people, it comes off your £10 top up. So if you talk and text a lot to other people who are on o2 its a great deal - I also have a treat of 20 min of calls to any number (UK landline or other network mobile) so a £10 top up usually lasts me about 6-8 weeks

Original Poster

DonnaDoop;4879322

I have the same deal as you do on o2, but you can also buy an add on of … I have the same deal as you do on o2, but you can also buy an add on of 1000 mins or text to your top ten o2 people, it comes off your £10 top up. So if you talk and text a lot to other people who are on o2 its a great deal - I also have a treat of 20 min of calls to any number (UK landline or other network mobile) so a £10 top up usually lasts me about 6-8 weeks

cool. I wonder if I can ask o2 for that??

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;4879251

Dont have virgin but look here for some help … Dont have virgin but look here for some help http://www.virginmobile.com/vm/ukCoverage.do?contentId=coverage.in.uk.howdoi.sm235 they use t-mobile masts

have had a look, and they have a strong coverage in my area. I didnt know you could do that!! Thanks.

If you go to [url]www.youro2numbers.o2.co.uk[/url] it tells you how to set up the 1000 mins/texts, and if you phone 2211 you can set up a treat from there I've been with o2 for about 4 years now and its by farr the best and cheapest network I've found. (has the added bonus that after so long, I can remember my own phone number lol)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4762273
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1822
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)614
      4. Samsung Note 81016

See more discussions