Found 26th Apr 2009
about a month ago i got 4 free sims of virgin and on they advertisement it said top up at least £5 and you will gt 250 texts a month for 4 months i did everything they asked and it has been 3 weeks since i did it and still no free texts. so i rang them today and they go that you only get them if you buy a phone which i thought was a bit stupid seen as they were advertising them without saying you have to buy a phone.

it said top up before 6th april and i did that aswell

3 Comments

Do you have a copy of the advertisement ? Youd need to have that as proof, i dont recall them ever doing deals on Sim cards apart from the 'Liberty Sim' cards which have to be topped up each month to get the free texts

Original Poster

Wenchybev;5037862

Do you have a copy of the advertisement ? Youd need to have that as … Do you have a copy of the advertisement ? Youd need to have that as proof, i dont recall them ever doing deals on Sim cards apart from the 'Liberty Sim' cards which have to be topped up each month to get the free texts

yh mate i do

atigona;5038432

yh mate i do

Can you scan it then and post here so we can see pls, might be able to help you then
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gatwick Airport Parking22
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3743
    3. Domain renewal22
    4. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?46

See more discussions