Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Virgin Mobile Free Gift With Phones! Redeemable Code After Purchase

Posted 16th May
I have looked on here and as it seems when you purchase a new phone with Virgin Media you will be able to look out for a little card which has a code on it where you can redeem free gifts such as apple products, amazon products and much more anyone planning on buying a phone from them just make sure to check the boxes!

Having a look at the apple gift's it is an Apple iPad or iWatch you can check them all out on virginmedia.com/hel…ift

* This is not a guaranteed deal, you may find a code inside your VIRGIN MEDIA Delivery box to claim a gift. *
Community Updates

Groups

9 Comments
Not sure how much of a freebie this is. You have to pay for the phone, and then there's no guarantee that the said freebie is in the box. Maybe we need a potluck section on here.
:/ 😳
Edited by: "RaiKush" 16th May
Hate this misleading rubbish from companies. It’s never a “Free Gift” it’s built into the monthly cost.

You’ve just got to look at Carphone Warehouse and Phones4U who were experts at these misleading tactics.
No thanks, virgin mobile soon will be part of O2, and O2 is terrible for internet speed.
I will take O2 contract if they do pay me for using it!
Virginmobile.......chilly....
why would anyone buy a phone from Virgin media????????????????????
Free gift is likely to be £75 off a crate of Virgin wines (provided you spend £150 or more) or something similar. If it doesn't tell you what the gift is then it's won't be anything worth having, and there's not even the guarantee of a gift at all!
dkj25516/05/2020 19:17

Free gift is likely to be £75 off a crate of Virgin wines (provided you …Free gift is likely to be £75 off a crate of Virgin wines (provided you spend £150 or more) or something similar. If it doesn't tell you what the gift is then it's won't be anything worth having, and there's not even the guarantee of a gift at all!

its a "gadget" so I dont think it would be a Virgin Wines voucher. Potentially a set of rubbish earphones
Can always return it if it's a rubbish gift
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants