Virgin Mobile Heads Up - Check Your Bill

1 reply
Found 28th Jan 2011
I know that might sound obvious but in December I took advantage of the price match to Tescos £10 sim offer and upgraded my wifes phone at the same time. Both plans should have been receiving a £5 discount making them £10 and £15 respectively, however neither were having the discount applied to them.

When I called today to sort out, after initially having to endure the overseas numpties I got put through to a call centre in Teeside. I spoke to a helpful and friendly lady who said that they have been getting loads of calls over the last few weeks due to peoples discounts not kicking in, apparently there is a 'glitch' in the system for people who's discount codes end CA I think she said.

The only way she could sort out was to put credit on my account equal to the discount for the next 6 months, and told me to check back then as they should have sorted the glitch out by then.

1 Comment

I've had the same thing done to my account. I queried my bill about a month ago over this and they told me then they hoped it would be sorted within a few weeks but if you've just discovered it then it looks like they havent found a fix yet!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2129
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769295
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604800
    4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608652

See more discussions