Groups

VIRGIN MOBILE ONLINE QUESTION ?

Do Virgin still give £2 for registering your number online?

Thanks.

8 Comments

some one did say in a post that they dont any more some where but i may be wrong.

Original Poster

Thanks gunton. Can anyone confirm this?

I think they still give you £2 for registering, have a look here...
    virginmobile.com/pro…tml
    Edit. It would seem you only get the £2 if you send for then register the free sim, if you register your existing sim you only get the free downloads.
    virginmobile.com/vm/…083

no they don't do it anymore, i registered two sims with them recently they didn't give me the £2 so i queried it they told me they no longer do it

Original Poster

Thanks all. Rep given :thumbsup: Looks like I missed the boat for £2 free credit along with the free sims I got a while back. :-(

shibi din;2766927

Thanks all. Rep given :thumbsup: Looks like I missed the boat for £2 … Thanks all. Rep given :thumbsup: Looks like I missed the boat for £2 free credit along with the free sims I got a while back. :-(

i still got a load with £5 on but what can i do with them?

gunton10;2767136

i still got a load with £5 on but what can i do with them?

call/text/internet

qazim;2767363

call/text/internet

no need when ya got a contract lol. would be good to spend it to buy stuff but that wont happen for a couple of years as companies are only just starting to release the idea.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764187
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?88
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831126

See more discussions