Groups

Virgin Mobile payg advice please

My daughter recently lost (or had stolen) her mobile phone. We're trying to find her a half decent replacement that won't cost the earth, but is "good" enough for a 15 year old! Does anyone have any ideas where we could look? We only want the handset as Virgin are sending out a sim card for her. We're looking to spend less than £100 (she did have the Sony Ericsson W580i) but there doesn't seem to be a lot out there on the Virgin network. We want her to stay on Virgin as we're all on it. Can you help?

6 Comments

:)do you have virgin broadband as they do a deal for £10 per month and they get around 200 mins and 200 text and they get the phone free just a thought

Original Poster

I am a Virgin Media customer too, and I have seen the deal for £10 100 texts/100 minutes a month, but we were hoping to spend less (more like £50-70). Also, she wasn't very impressed with the choice of handsets!

look on ]virginmobile.co.uk as if you have a phone no. already registered with them you can get £10 off for going through your account & your daughter may have already earned an upgrade allowance from the credit she has already put on the phone ( £10 for every £100 put on)

You can get also phone on the T-Mobile network, the Virgin sim will work in it.

If u go to carphone warehouse the the phones tend to be unlocked any way.

Original Poster

cheerleader;3221547

look on ]www.virginmobile.co.uk as if you have a phone no. already … look on ]www.virginmobile.co.uk as if you have a phone no. already registered with them you can get £10 off for going through your account & your daughter may have already earned an upgrade allowance from the credit she has already put on the phone ( £10 for every £100 put on)

I ended up using another special offer through Virgin Media - existing customers can get 25% off any payg phone that's £99.99 or less. I did ask about getting £10 off as no sim was needed (as already registered) but they don't do that anymore. I did however have £10 worth of rewards to use.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. www.disneycharms.co22
      2. Speccing a gaming pc11
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door67
      4. Gaming Monitor33

See more discussions