Virgin Moblile, Early Cancellation Fee?

Found 18th Oct 2012
I've got 3 months left to go on a 24 month contract and want to cancel.
I understand I will have to pay the final 3 months but is there any other fees on top of that.
I can't find their terms and conditions and from reading other forums it's unclear whether there is an extra cancellation fee or not.

thanks!

Also when I cancel can I request my PAC code then and there and still have the obligatory 30 days to use it to transfer my number to the new t-mobile contract I'm looking at?
Community Updates
7 Comments
nah,just give them the 30 days.... i phoned them last month to cancel my blackberry on a deal i got off here,fella offered me that 1200 mins,gig data ,unlimited texts £12 sim only deal for £6 ,and i never even asked for a discount i just wanted sim only and to keep my number.didnt have to ask me twice..
RFC

nah,just give them the 30 days.... i phoned them last month to cancel my … nah,just give them the 30 days.... i phoned them last month to cancel my blackberry on a deal i got off here,fella offered me that 1200 mins,gig data ,unlimited texts £12 sim only deal for £6 ,and i never even asked for a discount i just wanted sim only and to keep my number.didnt have to ask me twice..

You've confused me!X)

So let me get this right,
The Virgin Mobile guy gave you the PAC code which you used to switch your number to your new phone....and he gave you a sim only contract, £6/month, for your old phone?
greatest666

You've confused me!X)So let me get this right,The Virgin Mobile guy gave … You've confused me!X)So let me get this right,The Virgin Mobile guy gave you the PAC code which you used to switch your number to your new phone....and he gave you a sim only contract, £6/month, for your old phone?

no,he just said keep the sim and number you have got and i will change your package "i.e minutes and all that" this end..... so now that very same sim is in an iphone 4,and yes i checked ,i cant even make a dent on those minutes.
RFC

no,he just said keep the sim and number you have got and i will change … no,he just said keep the sim and number you have got and i will change your package "i.e minutes and all that" this end..... so now that very same sim is in an iphone 4,and yes i checked ,i cant even make a dent on those minutes.

Ah but I'm getting a new phone and switching to t-mobile...
greatest666

Ah but I'm getting a new phone and switching to t-mobile...

can you not just get a new phone and stick the cheap virgin sim in it 666 or is it a contract,mine is 30 days btw....i aint never going back to a contract.
RFC

can you not just get a new phone and stick the cheap virgin sim in it 666 … can you not just get a new phone and stick the cheap virgin sim in it 666 or is it a contract,mine is 30 days btw....i aint never going back to a contract.

It's a pay monthly contract with t-mobile and a new phone.
I'll order the phone anyway and phone up Virgin when it arrives.
If I can somehow get a cheap sim only deal and change my number over to t-mobile that'll be good.
I done the same as RFC and they offered me the same bundle but for £8 a month which i still think is fantastic
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants