virgin not honouring £20 deal 50mb xl phone leave feedback on what i should do

This deal was given by d2d sales rep name adam. I am from bradford

22 Comments

Go to another provider

Complain again to Virgin tell them the guy who agreed it works in their name. Tweet and Facebook them. If they still say no find another provider

did you sign a contract and get the price in writing... I presume £20 a month..

go speak to Adam?

Original Poster

He's not picking the phone up, yes I did get the contract written I've sent the copy but still no......

Original Poster

Shall I start a campaign on YouTube I have the guys picture

how do u know they aren't honouring it if uve got a contract have they over charged u or something

I would sooner use smoke signals than ever go back to virgin. The worst company ever

Call and ask to escalate complaint to manager and tell them copy sent of contract and they can listen to the recording of time and date of agreement call and notes. If there is no joy then escalate to Chairman. Check bills and make sure these are correct according to contract. You have 14 days cooling off period from date of agreement. Too much hassle then another provider is the answer.

CLICK HERE -look at the Resolver part at the bottom of the website on how to complain.

I hope this helps.
Edited by: "meraip" 10th Jan

Original Poster

Can I show my contract pic on this forum if you can tell me if I have a chance

I work for virgin as installer in Bradford and all I can say about Adam he will do anything for sale and the Contract is not signed so be surprised if do for £20

Edited by: "bigack" 10th Jan

Original Poster

Where office is he based in if you can tell me

What reason have they gave for not honouring it?

Original Poster

I've refered customers to virgin. Hes going to see 10 customers cancelling their contract today
Edited by: "naheemhussainuk" 10th Jan

Escalate it.

No idea with a d2d sales rep is though.

Demand to speak to someone with the authority to access all customer notes on the system.

Some can't, yet someone higher up will be able to see it any notes were made on the system.

Compare them to your contract, etc.

If they don't match then at least you should be able to do is cancel without incurring cost, though your contract reads as £17.99 + 19 (line rental) so a monthly direct debit of £36.99

Original Poster

It says plus unlimited calls. door 2 door

Original Poster

I think I've found a way

Original Poster

With the player bundle the line rental is included in the package price you check on the virgin website

naheemhussainuk

With the player bundle the line rental is included in the package price … With the player bundle the line rental is included in the package price you check on the virgin website

Think he from halifax

bigack

Think he from halifax

​he is probably sacked by know

Original Poster

muddassarsardar

how do u know they aren't honouring it if uve got a contract have they … how do u know they aren't honouring it if uve got a contract have they over charged u or something

Yes. They are now charging me £29 plus £8 for anytime calls.

Original Poster

Good news £25.00 for package given £100 credit on top
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. E-liquid55
    2. Mountain bike £200-£30022
    3. Problem with new double glazed installation44
    4. Any know of offers on London eye and Maddam Tussauds please34

See more discussions