Groups
    EXPIRED

Virgin or T-Mobile?

I'm already a Virgin customer and am now looking for a new phone for my OH.

Looking at the Nokia 6303 (excellent reviews and a WHICH? Best Buy) and can't decide whether to go for the T-Mobile £10 contract (100 minutes and unlimited texts) or Virgin £10 month contract (which I'm on) at 100 mins and 100 texts.

Tried getting Virgin to up the texts on the £10 but they wouldn't buy it.

I could opt for the Virgin Libery sim which is £10 month on rolling 30 day contract which gives 200 minutes and now unlimited texts but will need to buy phone for £59.99

Virgin contract is 18 months and T Mobile 24 months.

Mottmania

3 Comments

I would say go for the 30day rolling and buy the phone separately... You won't be stuck in any lengthy contract then!

To be honest, both of the 18 and 24mth contracts you have stated above are not worth it as you can get the phone for around £70 therefore the network is making a nice little profit off you:thumbsup:.

Original Poster

Pr3cious18;8126731

I would say go for the 30day rolling and buy the phone separately... You … I would say go for the 30day rolling and buy the phone separately... You won't be stuck in any lengthy contract then! To be honest, both of the 18 and 24mth contracts you have stated above are not worth it as you can get the phone for around £70 therefore the network is making a nice little profit off you:thumbsup:.

Thanks for the advice.

Mottmania

Original Poster

Went for purchase option with Virgin. £59.99 for the phone and £10 a month on the contract free Liberty sim with 200 minutes and unlimited texts.

Mottmania

http://www.virginmobile.com/vm/media/images/phones/nokia/6303/zoom_front.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047134
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.811
      3. What would be HELL to you?2839
      4. Driving without wing mirror?legal?1922

See more discussions