Groups
    EXPIRED

Virgin PAYG voucher

I have a 1000 free text voucher up for grabs, the voucher must be registered by 30/06/08, once registered Virgin will give you 250 free texts per month for 4 months.
    Voucher can only be used on PAYG..

Please only ask for it if you intend to use it!

21 Comments

yes please! this would really help my mum

Original Poster

LaoTzu;2418384

yes please! this would really help my mum

It`s yours, will pm the code! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

PM sent!

Things go so quickly here

I feel like I won a competition! I am not normally quick enough but I "won" this time

Cheers cuzzy

LaoTzu;2418474

I feel like I won a competition! I am not normally quick enough but I … I feel like I won a competition! I am not normally quick enough but I "won" this time :)Cheers cuzzy

Woooohoooooo you got one!!!! :thumbsup:

rep given for being so kind, pitty i missed it! neva mind, well done op!

hocka;2418598

rep given for being so kind, pitty i missed it! neva mind, well done op!

Pmed you Hocka! :thumbsup:

I have one too and have PMed Hocke but they have gone offline! It has to be registered BEFORE 30th which is tomorrow and I wont be online for much longer! what shall i do, its obvious hocka wanted one and because I have Pmed an offer i am now in a pickle!!!!!!

im def here, ive pm'ed you

hocka;2418766

im def here, ive pm'ed you

gotcha! Pm sent with code :thumbsup:

Banned

do these require top ups?

Original Poster

bitseylango;2418731

I have one too and have PMed Hocke but they have gone offline! It has to … I have one too and have PMed Hocke but they have gone offline! It has to be registered BEFORE 30th which is tomorrow and I wont be online for much longer! what shall i do, its obvious hocka wanted one and because I have Pmed an offer i am now in a pickle!!!!!!

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/7288/hiyasa8.gif

Bitsey, can you not wait until tomorrow, then give it to someone else if not claimed by Hocke, would be a shame for him to miss out!

sassie;2418774

do these require top ups?

it doesnt say so on the leaflet/ voucher anywhere, i assume you just have to have an existing PAYG virgin sim.

cuzzy;2418780

Bitsey, can you not wait until tomorrow, then give it to someone else if … Bitsey, can you not wait until tomorrow, then give it to someone else if not claimed by Hocke, would be a shame for him to miss out!

sorted Cuzzy! I was just panicking...........as usual! I totally forgot i had one of these until i saw your thread. I bought a new virgin phone a couple of months ago and it came with the sim, but as i am on the 300 mins & 300 texts for £10 I have never had a use for it. good to see you again, sweet xx

Banned

bitseylango;2418790

it doesnt say so on the leaflet/ voucher anywhere, i assume you just have … it doesnt say so on the leaflet/ voucher anywhere, i assume you just have to have an existing PAYG virgin sim.

ssems very good if you dont have to top up

bitseylango;2418769

gotcha! Pm sent with code :thumbsup:

rep given thank you so much xxxxxxxxxxx :thumbsup:

hocka;2418833

rep given thank you so much xxxxxxxxxxx :thumbsup:

your welcome, I hate to see things go to waste!

anyone used one of these yet? I just texted the code as the instructions said, just the words "FREE xxxxxxxxxxx" where x is the code and got a text back saying "Sorry that code's not right, please try again putting a space between the word BOX and the voucher code" ??????????????????

All sorted now

can i have one please

LaoTzu;2418848

anyone used one of these yet? I just texted the code as the instructions … anyone used one of these yet? I just texted the code as the instructions said, just the words "FREE xxxxxxxxxxx" where x is the code and got a text back saying "Sorry that code's not right, please try again putting a space between the word BOX and the voucher code" ??????????????????All sorted now

how did you get it sorted out? im having the same problem:roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gaming PC £700 / £800 budget22
      2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?11
      3. advice needed on dumbell weight training please11
      4. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget44

See more discussions