Virgin "Free Weekend & Evening Calls"

4 replies
Found 6th Sep 2007
Anyone noticed that Virgin have recently introduced a term into the "free evening/weekend calls". Apparently you only get 1 hour's worth of free national evening/weekend calls, after that they start charging you unless you redial. Was not happy when I got my bill this month ¬_¬

"* Unlimited UK landline calls are not chargeable for the first 59 minutes. If you've got more to catch up on, simply redial the person you're calling and you can keep chatting for free for the next 59 minutes. Perfect for back to back gossip sessions."

Found this in the small print's small print

Goodbye virgin, Hello Sky.

5 Comments

hatembet

Anyone noticed that Virgin have recently introduced a term into the "free … Anyone noticed that Virgin have recently introduced a term into the "free evening/weekend calls". Apparently you only get 1 hour's worth of free national evening/weekend calls, after that they start charging you unless you redial. Was not happy when I got my bill this month ¬_¬"* Unlimited UK landline calls are not chargeable for the first 59 minutes. If you've got more to catch up on, simply redial the person you're calling and you can keep chatting for free for the next 59 minutes. Perfect for back to back gossip sessions."Found this in the small print's small printGoodbye virgin, Hello Sky.

isnt that the same everywhere? ive assumed this for years with whatever telephone service ive had.

Its been like that for as long as I can remember

Same T&Cs with Sky i'm afraid!

that has been in for years

but how often are you on the phone for over a hour (unless your female!)

Original Poster

knewbold

that has been in for yearsbut how often are you on the phone for over a … that has been in for yearsbut how often are you on the phone for over a hour (unless your female!)

funny thing is, it is the females in my house who seem to spend 3 hours on the phone.

Well I hope I made someone else aware of it, because I sure as hell didn't know.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Advice on selling an iPhone?66
    2. Best tablet around the £60 mark12
    3. What shoes are these?22
    4. Is this expensive?1120

See more discussions