EXPIRED

Virgin Sim with £9 credit for help with deal request!

If anyone can help me find a Sony SATA 18x DVD-RW Drive just like the one linked below but in this country for under £25 deivered in black, I will send them a Virgin Sim Card with over £9 credit free of charge!

cgi.ebay.co.uk/SON…temcgi.ebay.co.uk/SON…tem

Terms:
Must be a company in the UK with stock
Must be a reputable Company
The first person to supply a genuine link gets the Sim.
:santa:

16 Comments

Original Poster

Hello Miss Pink
Unfortunately that is IDE and not SATA but good effort:)

Original Poster

Thanks katya, I can find plenty of Pioneer, LG, Samsung and NEC but not Sony:-(

free collection from wharehouse or £3.65 72 hr delivery

Original Poster

Thanks for the link Sam, for some reason I don't want Sony-NEC, it's got to be pure Sony and under £25 delivered, I might have to challenge Anika!:roll:

Original Poster

Unfortunately they are both IDE, not SATA:thinking:

jonnyboy2

Thanks for the link Sam, for some reason I don't want Sony-NEC, it's got … Thanks for the link Sam, for some reason I don't want Sony-NEC, it's got to be pure Sony and under £25 delivered, I might have to challenge Anika!:roll:

Erm, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the AWG170 in your original post a Sony-Nec model? It's just some companies haven't cottoned on yet that as far as optical drives are concerned they're now the same company, much like SonyEricsson with mobiles....

i give up i can find it on non english sites but thts it
kikatek.com/pro…966

Original Poster

Researching...................

Original Poster

megalomaniac

Erm, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the AWG170 in your original post a … Erm, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the AWG170 in your original post a Sony-Nec model? It's just some companies haven't cottoned on yet that as far as optical drives are concerned they're now the same company, much like SonyEricsson with mobiles....

I'm not too sure, as you say it does sound like they are merging to become one company perhaps, I know I'm being slightly critical but comparing the 2 side by side the display on the front is different.
I have a feeling the one I have linked might not be available in this country.

i dont think you can get it in this country, ive looked and found the one you want but none of them have been english websites.

Original Poster

I think you're right Miss Pink, I can't find any Sony SATA DVDRW Drives in this country for that matter:-(

Original Poster

Oh well, thanks very much for your help everyone:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?12
    2. [Solved] How to use openreach modem with Asus RT-AC68U?524
    3. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)11
    4. Bed pillow recommendations44

See more discussions