Groups

Virgin Simcards & Jamster

How do you actually get money from Jamster for these sim cards with £5.00 credit ?

I believe you get £4.37 for each card ? Someone posted a link but couldn't see anything on the Jamster website.

I went directly from Quidco to Jamster and then it lost me...

6 Comments

Banned

you get paid through quidco

Original Poster

Thanks, but I meant the actual procedure to submit the simcard onto the Jamster website etc...

I sort of know how it all works, but can't find it on the Jamster website, once Quidco have directed me there...

Banned

click through quidco, when on site just pick a ringtone enter your phone number and then you will have subscribed

Original Poster

sassie;1810557

click through quidco, when on site just pick a ringtone enter your phone … click through quidco, when on site just pick a ringtone enter your phone number and then you will have subscribed

Didn't realise it was that easy ... How would Quidco know you have subscribed and how many/often can you enter each SIM ? I have 4.

For example, how long should I leave between entering each SIM ?

Thanks again...

Banned

Hull-Tommo;1810568

Didn't realise it was that easy ... How would Quidco know you have … Didn't realise it was that easy ... How would Quidco know you have subscribed and how many/often can you enter each SIM ? I have 4.For example, how long should I leave between entering each SIM ?Thanks again...

yes it is that easy, jamster tracks this from the quidco link, i would do one, then leave it a few days then another, i would them wait for payment of them both to be received and then do he other two the same way, i have doen a few and each one tracked and paid

Original Poster

sassie;1810589

yes it is that easy, jamster tracks this from the quidco link, i would do … yes it is that easy, jamster tracks this from the quidco link, i would do one, then leave it a few days then another, i would them wait for payment of them both to be received and then do he other two the same way, i have doen a few and each one tracked and paid

Nice one - I got my 1st £4.37 next day in Quidco
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions