Expired

Virgin TiVo remote replacement?

Found 9th Nov 2013
Kids dropped ours earlier, and it's not too well... Any ideas where i get a replacement and the cost of that?
Community Updates
AskVirgin
11 Comments
Do they not replace them free if they dont work?
Original Poster
justanothercid

Do they not replace them free if they dont work?

I don't know do they? I know sky used to charge a small fortune.
Requesting Replacement Remotes
[ Edited ]
Options
on ‎16-10-2012 10:48 - last edited on ‎11-10-2013 10:32 by Forum Manager Mark_Wilkin
http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TiVo/how-can-i-get-a-replacement-tivo-remote/td-p/936771

"We all like to use our remotes, chilling with TiVo at the end of a long day, just melting into the sofa, is just what they're for!

Once your remote's time is up, it's time to get a new one. So how do you do this? Easy!

Simply call our team on 150 from your Virgin Media phone or mobile, or on 0845 454 1111 from any other phone, from 8am to midnight and select option 2 and we'll be happy to help!"
so glad you asked mine is falling apart.
Yes virgin will replace it for free, I have a few now as the kids like to hide them.
I think.the main difference is you own ur sky kit. Virgin own everything the provide.
Remember there is a TiVo app for iOS , let's you control it! (TiVo Box has to have internet access)
Original Poster
Cheers guys will orfer a new one, been using the iPad app to get by but its a pain
Did you get a retentions deal in the end mate? Cheers
Original Poster
Fulterz

Did you get a retentions deal in the end mate? Cheers

Just replied to you on PM
patonar

Just replied to you on PM

Ditto bud

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants