Groups

Virgin to face paints....

Never used face paints on my babes before and with halloween coming up, i was going to use these to give the added "effect"! Any tips on if i can use anything first as a base, i really dont want a ratchy, blotchy face the next day, or are they any special makes out there for extra sensitive skin?
    Cheers ears.

13 Comments

Virgin? yeah right

Test it on arms first to see if any reaction

I think test first babes perhaps on jaw line or cheek draw something small and leave few hours in next day or so. So if she does react her skin wont be all red still at weekend.

Tbh when i was lil everything made my skin blotchy. But you can get like the fake tattoos that are like spiders etc. I would presume these kinder on skin

I wouldn't use them, the colourings are too harsh for my babes.

Try a skin patch test first just in case.

Original Poster

Apparantly behind the ear is the most sensitive place to try, so i will do a patch test the day before, and see how it goes....if anybody has any cream first ideas, let me know!

Face paints should NOT be used on any child under 3 ;-), whether allergic or not as young ones tend to lick the areas or wipe hands and then suck thimbs etc so consume the stuff

I dont think i would use them on my little girl, shes not really sensitive but i would feel awful if she did get itchy or did have a allergic reaction to them, xx

But yeah behind the ear is a good place , thats where your ment to put hair dye x

I've got really sensitive skin and have used snazoo (think thats what theyre called) facepaints and never had a problem

Original Poster

Oh maybe i wont use them then!

chunky;6686223

I've got really sensitive skin and have used snazoo (think thats what … I've got really sensitive skin and have used snazoo (think thats what theyre called) facepaints and never had a problem

Snazaroo :thumbsup:

Expensive but used in the theatre world

Banned

dulux range is nice

Hammerite are good as well

Banned

boothy;6686334

Hammerite are good as well

tough and weather proof and some nice colours :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764212
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions