Virgin Topcashback

Posted 12th May
Is everyone still receiving TCB cashback in the current climate?

Got the £79 VM deal with sky sports and bt sports in November which is saying 5 weeks Estimated Payable since then.

They're offering part-refunds at the moment for both sports packages but wondering if this will affect receiving cashback in case it counts as a 'change to package?'

TIA
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
What’s more? The partial refund or cashback?
Cashback's £200
Some retailers seem to be paying but I got one that has been confirmed but not yet paid from a pub chain, so understandable.
I would avoid @TopCashbackRep for Virgin at the moment, they haven't paid since February, even though they usually pay in 5 weeks, and topcashback customer service don't give a stuff, I already brought this up recently if you search my recent posts, to see the stock response from TCB.
Virgins current status with the affiliate network

40723423-3lsUv.jpg
Also, if you took it out in November you should have been paid by now, they paid Decembers commissions back in Feb.
julieallen12/05/2020 14:52

Also, if you took it out in November you should have been paid by now, …Also, if you took it out in November you should have been paid by now, they paid Decembers commissions back in Feb.

Hey Julie

I am sorry that you have posted before and spoken to our team and feel that you received stock responses. I can assure you that we do type responses to be as human feeling as possible with myself personally trying to provide as much information along with being friendly as that's what we like to do at TopCashback.

I can see that you have seen evidence of this specific retailer taking longer than usual to pass cashback but as we would need to allow both the retailer and the network to get this to us I could only comment that we do everything possible to get cashback to members as quickly as possible. If a retailer is taking time that can be for many reasons which only the retailer would know and resolve with the network. We do have a team who queries and pushes for cashback but we would still need to allow the processes to get the funds to us.

If you do have a personal cashback issue please drop us a DM and we can check this out to see if there is anything further we can do to get cashback to you and if you feel you have received responses that you have concern about please let us know in that DM so we can investigate to get this fed back to the team so it can be improved on for the future.

I can assure you that we are on your side and are passionate about getting the best cashback offers to members.

Best wishes

Phil
Knew I should have gone with Quidco instead.
TopCashbackRep12/05/2020 15:16

Hey Julie I am sorry that you have posted before and spoken to our team …Hey Julie I am sorry that you have posted before and spoken to our team and feel that you received stock responses. I can assure you that we do type responses to be as human feeling as possible with myself personally trying to provide as much information along with being friendly as that's what we like to do at TopCashback. I can see that you have seen evidence of this specific retailer taking longer than usual to pass cashback but as we would need to allow both the retailer and the network to get this to us I could only comment that we do everything possible to get cashback to members as quickly as possible. If a retailer is taking time that can be for many reasons which only the retailer would know and resolve with the network. We do have a team who queries and pushes for cashback but we would still need to allow the processes to get the funds to us. If you do have a personal cashback issue please drop us a DM and we can check this out to see if there is anything further we can do to get cashback to you and if you feel you have received responses that you have concern about please let us know in that DM so we can investigate to get this fed back to the team so it can be improved on for the future. I can assure you that we are on your side and are passionate about getting the best cashback offers to members. Best wishes Phil

Heres the thing
You are a massive affiliate so have pull with the networks and programs. I don't believe you don't have a direct contact at Virgin you can contact. Even if you don't, Olivia is the contact person at Awin, she certainly does.
They pay monthly usually, its coming up to 3 months now since you were last paid (according to your stats).

You have either contacted them about the payment being late or you haven't. If you haven't, you should have. If you have and they haven't gave a satisfactory response, then why are you still advertising for them and promising customers cashback when you don't actually know if you can fulfill that promise, knowing payments are late, and they have exceeded their credit limit? If they have gave a satisfactory response, for example, the affiliate payment team is one person, he's off self isolating and payments will be made as soon as he's back or someone else is free to do it, then why not pass that information to customers, instead of just saying your usual stock response to any query of 'we are trying all we can to get paid'?
julieallen12/05/2020 16:28

Heres the thingYou are a massive affiliate so have pull with the networks …Heres the thingYou are a massive affiliate so have pull with the networks and programs. I don't believe you don't have a direct contact at Virgin you can contact. Even if you don't, Olivia is the contact person at Awin, she certainly does.They pay monthly usually, its coming up to 3 months now since you were last paid (according to your stats).You have either contacted them about the payment being late or you haven't. If you haven't, you should have. If you have and they haven't gave a satisfactory response, then why are you still advertising for them and promising customers cashback when you don't actually know if you can fulfill that promise, knowing payments are late, and they have exceeded their credit limit? If they have gave a satisfactory response, for example, the affiliate payment team is one person, he's off self isolating and payments will be made as soon as he's back or someone else is free to do it, then why not pass that information to customers, instead of just saying your usual stock response to any query of 'we are trying all we can to get paid'?

Hey Julie

We have asked you to DM us so we can get more info to take a look at your personal transaction to see what has happened and how we can get this resolved for you but you have not taken us up on this just yet.

We do have a team who work with the affiliate network to get confirmation we are eligible and then the funds for transactions to pass on as cashback. We can see that on the whole they are passing on cashback but we cannot guarantee precise time frames for this as sometimes they can take longer or can be faster depending on the speed we are seen as eligible and the speed of teams passing on the funds to the affiliate who will get this to us.

I am sorry that you may feel that my responses are "stock" but i can assure you I am providing all the information I have without being able to look into your personal case.

Best wishes

Phil
TopCashbackRep12/05/2020 17:01

Hey Julie We have asked you to DM us so we can get more info to take a …Hey Julie We have asked you to DM us so we can get more info to take a look at your personal transaction to see what has happened and how we can get this resolved for you but you have not taken us up on this just yet. We do have a team who work with the affiliate network to get confirmation we are eligible and then the funds for transactions to pass on as cashback. We can see that on the whole they are passing on cashback but we cannot guarantee precise time frames for this as sometimes they can take longer or can be faster depending on the speed we are seen as eligible and the speed of teams passing on the funds to the affiliate who will get this to us. I am sorry that you may feel that my responses are "stock" but i can assure you I am providing all the information I have without being able to look into your personal case. Best wishes Phil

But this is a Virgin issue, not my personal cashback, or are you saying your stats are wrong?

40725221-yGEqe.jpg
It doesn't take a mathematician to work out if the average time to pay cashback is 5 weeks 4 days, then they usually pay you once a month. If they haven't paid since Feb as your stats show, then they are late, a fact backed up by the affiliate page at AWin.
You have stated above that on the whole they are paying commission, then surely they have paid since Feb, otherwise, on the whole, they aren't paying your commission.

My transactions are confirmed, and have been for sometime. If you want to look at my transactions you are welcome to, but if Virgin hasn't paid you for almost 3 months, which I believe to be the case, then whats the point? You should be chasing them for all the customers, not just me.
hotukdeals.com/dea…e=8

From about halfway down that page there are complaints about Virgin not paying too. They are mainly quidco (as it was a quidco deal) but shows that Virgin aren't paying.
Just to be clear, I'm not blaming TCB for this, it isn't their fault they haven't been paid, but clearly there are problems with Virgin and they should be chased up, and imo, removed from cashback sites until they pay.
julieallen12/05/2020 17:29

But this is a Virgin issue, not my personal cashback, or are you saying …But this is a Virgin issue, not my personal cashback, or are you saying your stats are wrong?[Image] It doesn't take a mathematician to work out if the average time to pay cashback is 5 weeks 4 days, then they usually pay you once a month. If they haven't paid since Feb as your stats show, then they are late, a fact backed up by the affiliate page at AWin. You have stated above that on the whole they are paying commission, then surely they have paid since Feb, otherwise, on the whole, they aren't paying your commission.My transactions are confirmed, and have been for sometime. If you want to look at my transactions you are welcome to, but if Virgin hasn't paid you for almost 3 months, which I believe to be the case, then whats the point? You should be chasing them for all the customers, not just me.

Hey Julie

I am not saying the stats are correct or incorrect. As we only work in estimates we would make members aware that these can vary depending on the speed of the retailer and network. We do have a team who does ask questions and does work with the affiliate to try to get cashback to members as soon as possible, if this was a retailer who was not adhearing to fair play we would of course investigate further and would take action if necessary. We work hard for all members and are successful at getting cashback to them.

If you would like us to look into your transaction please drop us a DM and I'll certainly check it out.

Best wishes

Phil
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions