Groups
    EXPIRED

Virgin tv, broadband and phone package £24.00- can anyone beat this?

Hi guys

I currently have an existing tv, broadband & phone package with virgin media. I am paying £24 per month (was £20 per month until April and now its gone up) and for this i get 10mb ulimited broadband, Small TV package and anytime unlimited landline calls. Can anyone better this?

p.s I have spoken to virgin today to see if they can give me a better have deal but they have said theres nothing they can do :-(

Thanks in anticipation

12 Comments

I believe it's the best your going to get... I am on the same package myself - can't complain one bit ;-).

Original Poster

thanks precious..

what tv channels do you get?

Banned

hemm...:whistling:

we get the broadband and anytime calls for £27 so you've got a good deal!

Original Poster

im surprised.. thought thered be lot more deals

Fussy;8599939

thanks precious..what tv channels do you get?

You don't get much channels to be honest... Just the basics - I get more on the Freeview box in my bedroom, but we don't watch much channels downstairs... Mainly DVD's and Channels 1 - 5!

Original Poster

Pr3cious18;8600611

You don't get much channels to be honest... Just the basics - I get more … You don't get much channels to be honest... Just the basics - I get more on the Freeview box in my bedroom, but we don't watch much channels downstairs... Mainly DVD's and Channels 1 - 5!

Yeah.. mines the same... im sure they promised me more channels when i signed up

ask for the Essentials pack 3 for 18. You get better TV channels broadband and evening and weekend calls which you can add to £18

Original Poster

trego37;8604290

ask for the Essentials pack 3 for 18. You get better TV channels … ask for the Essentials pack 3 for 18. You get better TV channels broadband and evening and weekend calls which you can add to £18

Nice one.. i'll try that.

Is that with line rental?

Original Poster

Rhianne;8607933

Is that with line rental?

Yes.

Fussy did that work, thikn i'm in the same boat as you if I could Pay 18 quid a month for the basicly the same package as i'm on now that would be cool.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????79
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?37
      3. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?612
      4. Free EE data (contract)44

See more discussions