Virgin TV go

Posted 1st Mar
hi is anyone using virgin TV go app if so is it any good I'm looking to go to move to virgin from sky
thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Hi not the best you can't watch your recording on the move, you cant set anything to record if the box is on standby, its only good if your in front of the box.
devshib01/03/2020 15:06

Hi not the best you can't watch your recording on the move, you cant set …Hi not the best you can't watch your recording on the move, you cant set anything to record if the box is on standby, its only good if your in front of the box.

Cheers mate I thought it was a bit like sky go
I've never used sky go. Sorry
We have the app and use it all the time. We always have our box left on so unsure if it does work in standby. We often set stuff up to record when away from the house and can watch alsorts (not Everything due to licsening laws probably) that we have recorded plus live tv on our phones, laptop etc. Hubby is a shift worker and watches all the sky sports when hes at work and the boss isn't looking Or when hes at a match amd is interested in how another team are playing. I'd wait and see if any more opions are added but I certainly wouldnt dismiss it so easily
Edited by: "nightshadeUK" 1st Mar
nightshadeUK01/03/2020 16:05

We have the app and use it all the time. We always have our box left on …We have the app and use it all the time. We always have our box left on so unsure if it does work in standby. We often set stuff up to record when away from the house and can watch alsorts (not Everything due to listening laws probably) that we have recorded plus live tv on our phones, laptop etc. Hubby is a shift worker and watches all the sky sports when hes at work and the boss isn't looking Or when hes at a match amd is interested in how another team are playing. I'd wait and see if any more opions are added but I certainly wouldnt dismiss it so easily

That's great thank you it's just when I looked on the Google play store it hasn't got good reviews as I'm on sky now I use sky go I was hoping virgin app was just as good
I think it's a brilliant app and I have no issues recording things when I'm away from home.

Slight inconvenience not being able to watch recordings away from home but never really been a massive issue.
, can find most things on demand anyway nowadays.
Edited by: "Sc4mp0" 1st Mar
Sc4mp001/03/2020 18:18

I think it's a brilliant app and I have no issues recording things when …I think it's a brilliant app and I have no issues recording things when I'm away from home.Slight inconvenience not being able to watch recordings away from home but never really been a massive issue., can find most things on demand anyway nowadays.

What's it like for watching live TV when you are out and about
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants