Groups
    EXPIRED

Virgin TV XL

I'm currently with virgin and just have 20mb broadband from them i pay £15.50 a month. Am thinking of adding the tv looking at it would like the XL package so get the V+ box and HD for free.
    Has anyone recently done this and if so what deals should i be looking at? Also i'm not interested in the phone line but i suppose if it was to work out better might as well get it.
    Many Thanks In Advance

3 Comments

Hi not sure how much help I can be, but virgin are installing my package on Monday I am getting XXL broadband XL tv with a free v+ hd box and it was cheaper to get the phone as well, I have gone for XL phone, plus I am having another box in the bedroom which is £71.50 and I signed up last week and got 2 months free.

I would well recommend it, I got the XL Bundle a couple of months ago. And its great, 165channels including HD, free ESPN. Phone unlimited uk calls (7 days a week), except 0870, 0845. And broadband 20meg download, really fast enough, . I can download a film in 6mins, on others it would take hours. So on a whole, it really great.

Good luck.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

mike07071964;8602830

I would well recommend it, I got the XL Bundle a couple of months ago. … I would well recommend it, I got the XL Bundle a couple of months ago. And its great, 165channels including HD, free ESPN. Phone unlimited uk calls (7 days a week), except 0870, 0845. And broadband 20meg download, really fast enough, . I can download a film in 6mins, on others it would take hours. So on a whole, it really great.Good luck.:thumbsup:

Thanks for that how much did you pay.... I went into virgin media store in merry hill today told them i had broadband and wanted xl telly package so he rang someone at virgin and they offered it me for £15 a month on top of my broadband...... so was happy with that and accepted coming week friday to install just in time for world cup
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue35
      2. Are smart parking limited legitimate44
      3. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)511
      4. Virgin Media - what is a good price?614

See more discussions