Groups

VIRGIN VERSUS SKY HELP

I have been with telewest for 12 years. Apparently they have a better box (HD) but we have never been offered this - I am assuming we have to pay of which I do not think we should have to do.
    I understand that people haggle and ring them threatening to leave them for sky.

Just wanted some advice of what to say when I call please if anyone can help.

6 Comments

this is totally the wrong forum - this forum is for posting and rating and discussing deals - not for asking advice on such a matter

but as regards advice threatening to leave is worth a try i suppose .......

Edited by: "dmm1000" 11th May 2011

Hi-i called them and said i felt i wasnt getting much for my money and wanted to leave..they put me through to retentions who suggested i have the hd box-i said i wasnt prepared to pay for it-and got it free.. and i pay no extra per month, however they did make me take a 12month contract. They offered to let me have the old box in another room fitted free £5mth but i didnt want it.

Banned

telewest! oO

dont ask ya dont get.

lol ours was telewest once

csiman

telewest! oO

Original Poster

plumberman01

Hi-i called them and said i felt i wasnt getting much for my money and … Hi-i called them and said i felt i wasnt getting much for my money and wanted to leave..they put me through to retentions who suggested i have the hd box-i said i wasnt prepared to pay for it-and got it free.. and i pay no extra per month, however they did make me take a 12month contract. They offered to let me have the old box in another room fitted free £5mth but i didnt want it.

Thanks that thats how I asked for it and they gave me a hd box.

This has saved me money so obviously this is what this site is for?

Many thanks for your advice as to what to say to them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3653
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5002469
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846351
      4. GCSE Results day89

See more discussions