virgin.net

Posted 19th Jun
hi anyone else having problems with their email using .net please I've had this email for years but today it just stopped working on mobile and web I'm not their customer
thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
you are meant have an active broadband account to keep their emails. if you close your broadband you lose their email 90 days after.
i'm not saying you were a customer and havent had it for a while but maybe they are shutting them off. they did a load last year, just google it lots comes up on virgin forums about it...
Virgin . net e-mail addresses are defunct and have been subject to deletion without notice for years.
Edited by: "clostridium_botulinum" 19th Jun
Bargainhead19/06/2020 16:28

you are meant have an active broadband account to keep their emails. if …you are meant have an active broadband account to keep their emails. if you close your broadband you lose their email 90 days after. i'm not saying you were a customer and havent had it for a while but maybe they are shutting them off. they did a load last year, just google it lots comes up on virgin forums about it...

Hi thanks for the reply this email with .net is from dial up days so very old I've never had they BB and was briefly their pay as you go mobile customer even that was years ago it was working till late last night on mobile and and on web just this morning wanted me to re enter all log in details but won't let me in
umar19/06/2020 16:34

Hi thanks for the reply this email with .net is from dial up days so very …Hi thanks for the reply this email with .net is from dial up days so very old I've never had they BB and was briefly their pay as you go mobile customer even that was years ago it was working till late last night on mobile and and on web just this morning wanted me to re enter all log in details but won't let me in

you did have an account even tho it was dial up, they might of just flagged it up you dont have account anymore. try the virgin forums..
Seems unlikely but perhaps your email account has been flagged as a spam account.

virginmedia.com/hel…ked
captainbeaky19/06/2020 17:28

Seems unlikely but perhaps your email account has been flagged as a spam …Seems unlikely but perhaps your email account has been flagged as a spam account.https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-my-email-account-is-locked

My guess is someone tried to hack it past two weeks I've been getting notification from Instagram someone trying to access also from twitter and Facebook only once yesterday. I'm hoping I'll be able to reactivate it in a day or so
I've had it for so long most companies I deal with I use it as main account. I might need to look for something new
Post a comment
@
    Text