Found 9th Mar 2009
is there a site which tells me if I need a Visa to enter certain countries.

thanks.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

[url]www.directgov.gov.uk[/url] - or the home office website?

direct.gov.uk/en/…874

I am not sure if there would be a comprehensive guide, as even British citizens would have different rights to enter other countries dependant on their circumstances.

If it's for you, then you would always be better off to contact the embassies of the countries you are interested in visiting.

where do u wanna go and how long for ?

Where you taking me Bigwilly1

Original Poster

thanks everyone, good link there DJNaff.

Original Poster

jasonrat;4591822

where do u wanna go and how long for ?

Dubai then East asia.

just got back from dubai very expensive and visa on arrival
you can get visas on arrival for thailand but thats only a month and need to apply at the thai embassy for longer
vietnam you will need to apply for a visa too
indonesia and malaysia ok visa on arrival
once again all depends how long you want to stay in each country

Original Poster

jasonrat;4591868

just got back from dubai very expensive and visa on arrival you can get … just got back from dubai very expensive and visa on arrival you can get visas on arrival for thailand but thats only a month and need to apply at the thai embassy for longervietnam you will need to apply for a visa tooindonesia and malaysia ok visa on arrivalonce again all depends how long you want to stay in each country

should be no more then 7days at each place. thanks for the info.

7 days in thailand ? just got back from there too
u'll need at least a month

Banned

jasonrat;4591889

7 days in thailand ? just got back from there toou'll need at least a … 7 days in thailand ? just got back from there toou'll need at least a month

make it 6 months in jail

Original Poster

jasonrat;4591889

7 days in thailand ? just got back from there toou'll need at least a … 7 days in thailand ? just got back from there toou'll need at least a month

how so, any good?

well i lived in thailand for over 6 years and first went there 94

we go to thailand every year and love it
if you need any tips on places to go id help you.
the first year i spent over 7 weeks on one beach didnt want to leave

FHM Malaysia are looking for models, lol.

thailands great for modelling too
our son has done a bit

doesnt expedia guide tel u?

Original Poster

jasonrat;4592600

well i lived in thailand for over 6 years and first went there 94we go to … well i lived in thailand for over 6 years and first went there 94we go to thailand every year and love itif you need any tips on places to go id help you.the first year i spent over 7 weeks on one beach didnt want to leave

how hard is it to get to neighbouring countries from there.Malaysia/Singapore/Vietnam

me and my friend are going east Asia later this year, not sure were yet, just scoping ideas.

black gerbil1;4592704

how hard is it to get to neighbouring countries from … how hard is it to get to neighbouring countries from there.Malaysia/Singapore/Vietnamme and my friend are going east Asia later this year, not sure were yet, just scoping ideas.

Are you going to the airport in your imaginary merc?

Don't forget to adjust your imaginary watches to local time!!!

black gerbil1;4592704

how hard is it to get to neighbouring countries from … how hard is it to get to neighbouring countries from there.Malaysia/Singapore/Vietnamme and my friend are going east Asia later this year, not sure were yet, just scoping ideas.

All forms off narcotics in East Asia are acceptable and due to the relaxed rules you are encouraged to dabble in them, and even pass from country to country carrying them. So have a good time

Banned

jasonrat;4592651

thailands great for modelling too

Ladyboys?

black gerbil1;4592704

have also done vietnam
i got a return bkk-ho chi min hanoi bkk which is relatively cheap
vietnam was amazing and beautiful too -people also i spent a month there when it just about opened to westeners
as for going to malaysia/ singapore theres a train service which goes bkk-butterworth- kuala lumpa
ive only done the bkk butterworth for visa runs but theres some amazing islands just off the malaysian border which sadly havent been to
tbh i would knock dubai on the head as its very expensie unless of course you can afford it.
i stayed at the atlantis palms which cost £800 a night which i won
tbh doing that trip i would recommend 3 months at least- a month in each country

Banned

black gerbil1;4592704

how hard is it to get to neighbouring countries from … how hard is it to get to neighbouring countries from there.Malaysia/Singapore/Vietnam

Dont think you need any visas for Malaysia or Singapore, but you definately do for Vietnam.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.818
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769455
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98197
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1946

See more discussions