Expired

Visa & Android Pay: Win Vouchers up to £50 or weekly prize draw entries could be inside.

Found 26th Oct 2017
I have used android before, however this is for new cards on a new account. A simple work around is just creating a new Google account and re-registering your card. My card is currently registered to 2 accounts. My main one and a "new" Google account just for this promotion

How it works

If you haven’t added a Visa card to Android Pay, add one between 24 Oct and 31 Jan. Then, you’ll get an envelope each time you use it with Android Pay for the next 30 days. If you already have a Visa card in Android Pay, try it for the first time and get an envelope each time you use it through 22 Nov. Vouchers up to £50 or weekly prize draw entries could be inside.*

android.com/int…sa/

10 Comments

Nice spot! I assume you have to have an Android smartphone to do this though, which is a shame as I have an Apple phone. Wish they’d do something like that for them!

Thanks

Used this about 8 times, so far:
2 x Coke at M&S
1 x £3 credit at Greggs
1 x £10 restaurant credit
The rest being prize draw entry

Original Poster

I've used it 9 times so far and recieved
1 x Coke at M&S
8 x Weekly prize draws

So it's completely luck of the draw really.

Is anyone else having trouble redeeming the M&S vouchers? We've tried several times on both mine and my wife's phone but the M&S systems fail to recognise the vouchers and the staff don't seem to be aware of the promotion.

Original Poster

jparnell6 h, 6 m ago

Is anyone else having trouble redeeming the M&S vouchers? We've tried …Is anyone else having trouble redeeming the M&S vouchers? We've tried several times on both mine and my wife's phone but the M&S systems fail to recognise the vouchers and the staff don't seem to be aware of the promotion.

I've got a voucher to use but haven't used it yet. If I have an issue I'll post here

aveaorganics5th Nov

I've got a voucher to use but haven't used it yet. If I have an issue I'll …I've got a voucher to use but haven't used it yet. If I have an issue I'll post here

did you have any luck mate?

Original Poster

32414565-Sv2W6.jpgYeah I used self service and there is an option on the first screen to use a mobile promotion. I don't know about cashier's though

With using it at a cashier tell them to enter it as a product item and press enter it should work

Used this (at least twice a day) for 3 weeks now. Loving it! Won £74 in different vouchers. Same again next year please
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants