lincoln spring breaks -
3 nights for 2 on long weekends
25% off 2 nights or more

easter deals -
5 nights for the price of 4

Wolds Walking Festival accommodation offers -
3 nights for 2 in 4*B&B's
3 nights for 2 in 4/5* self catering cottages

tempted? for full details on theese offers plus many more bargain breaks click on link

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

Original Poster

link not working try this -
[url]www.visitlincolnshire.com[/url]

Don't bother, I'm here already and I can tell you it's.......

I hear that Lincoln's closing both its Tourist Information Centres. That really sends out a positive message, doesn't it? :x

I went there ONCE !!!

;-)

Once is once to many!

t4v;4692597

Once is once to many!

dont be too negative. i love being a yellow belly. some areas are really nice

corriessvk;4694193

dont be too negative. i love being a yellow belly. some areas are really … dont be too negative. i love being a yellow belly. some areas are really nice

Same here, I've lived in Lincoln all my life and it's the best it's ever been. It used to be a bit of a dump but since the University was built it's really smart and trendy with some great shops, especially if you go uphill into the Bail area near the Cathedral and Castle. I'd definitely recommend it and wouldn't want to live anywhere else!!

Could be worse, try the West Midlands...everywhere I go is better than here!!

Annie1508;4694245

Same here, I've lived in Lincoln all my life and it's the best it's ever … Same here, I've lived in Lincoln all my life and it's the best it's ever been. It used to be a bit of a dump but since the University was built it's really smart and trendy with some great shops, especially if you go uphill into the Bail area near the Cathedral and Castle. I'd definitely recommend it and wouldn't want to live anywhere else!!

Wholeheartedly agree with you. Those knocking Lincoln and Lincolnshire have probably never even been there. Most people haven't - that's why it's so good!

I know Lincoln and the county very well through relatives, and Lincoln in particular is an unbeatable place to live since the University livened it up a bit.

Beats anywhere in the South hands down!

Newbold;4694615

Wholeheartedly agree with you. Those knocking Lincoln and Lincolnshire … Wholeheartedly agree with you. Those knocking Lincoln and Lincolnshire have probably never even been there. Most people haven't - that's why it's so good!I know Lincoln and the county very well through relatives, and Lincoln in particular is an unbeatable place to live since the University livened it up a bit.Beats anywhere in the South hands down!

Why thankyou kind sir (or Madam), couldn't agree more!!

Annie1508;4694245

if you go uphill into the Bail area near the Cathedral and Castle.

Try walking from Bailgate down Steephill to WHS and back 13 times in a day... it soon loses its "charm"

t4v;4697788

Try walking from Bailgate down Steephill to WHS and back 13 times in a … Try walking from Bailgate down Steephill to WHS and back 13 times in a day... it soon loses its "charm"

Then move!! I live near North Hykeham so don't have that problem although I do work up the hill at Yarborough but obviously go in the car, and yes Steep Hill is VERY steep!! I bit you're extremely fit though.

I don't live there, I just had a job walking with a sandwich board 20+ years back..... but its burnt in and unforgetable.

Fit???? HA! If only you new how funny that was... no I'm very much not.

Banned

Newbold;4694615

Wholeheartedly agree with you. Those knocking Lincoln and Lincolnshire … Wholeheartedly agree with you. Those knocking Lincoln and Lincolnshire have probably never even been there. Most people haven't - that's why it's so good!I know Lincoln and the county very well through relatives, and Lincoln in particular is an unbeatable place to live since the University livened it up a bit.Beats anywhere in the South hands down!

So you have visted everywhere in the south then or just making it up? :whistling:

csiman;4705947

So you have visted everywhere in the south then or just making it up? … So you have visted everywhere in the south then or just making it up? :whistling:

Pretty much everywhere, yes. Making it up, no. Lincoln's very unusual for its size in that it's in a largely rural area, it's not on any major routes, and it doesn't have large numbers of people visiting it or passing through it. As yet it's largely undiscovered (as North Norfolk was 20 years ago) and I hope it stays that way. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415416
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    4. word association Game74244894

See more discussions