Visiting HotUKDeals.com from a mobile phone

9 replies
Found 27th Feb 2009
When visiting HotUkDeals from a mobile phone is it possible to use the Voucher finder or the filter by store/shop features? I realise that on the pc, when you begin typing that it has a little AJAX popup that you are meant to click on. But on a mobile phone it won't show this. I have tried this on the Nokia N85, Sony Ericsson K810i, and the Sony Ericsson Xperia.

Any ideas how to get around this issue? Or whether we can get the website changed slightly so that we can have a submit button next to these text boxes??

This would be a massive help for me. As I like to go into a store, then check out what it has to offer from HotUkDeals

9 Comments

No I just use the search function in advanced on the odd occasion I use my mobie for the tinternet.

Banned

works on iphone....

Original Poster

vibeone;4509084

works on iphone....

Nice! Although that's not an option for me right now.

Anyone know why it doesn't work on the phones I've mentioned above? Or perhaps, know how to resolve it? :whistling:

Banned

Tried opera mini or Skyfire on one of the symbian phones?

Original Poster

I've tried Opera Mini on my K810i. But will try on a Symbian phone once I can get my hands on one. Not heard of SkyFire before, but will give that a google....

Banned

Enemy_of_The_State;4510067

I've tried Opera Mini on my K810i. But will try on a Symbian phone once I … I've tried Opera Mini on my K810i. But will try on a Symbian phone once I can get my hands on one. Not heard of SkyFire before, but will give that a google....

Skyfire supports Flash, though it's a bit buggy as it's only Beta.

Works great on my N95 8GB

Original Poster

bargain surfer;4510299

Works great on my N95 8GB

default browser or some other?

Banned

Enemy_of_The_State;4509340

Nice! Although that's not an option for me right now.Anyone know why it … Nice! Although that's not an option for me right now.Anyone know why it doesn't work on the phones I've mentioned above? Or perhaps, know how to resolve it? :whistling:

because it uses an ajax panel to produce the inline search, which some browsers dont support.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. spam regarding paypal11
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769649
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522898
    4. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!2143

See more discussions