vista password prob advice how to access pc please as simple as poss. vista.

hi, our pc wont recognise the password we have had set for months, can anyone help us sort it out. this other pc wont burn a cd from the old nero programme, and dont know enough to get into them otherwise.
any advice would be a life saver asap, as its a long weekend with these kids, and am gonna hit the drink very soon is driving me mad.
Have zero techy skills so be kind to me please.

8 Comments

:thumbsup:There are lots of password breaking programmes or web based companies which can do this several will work out your password for free. In most cases you will need to load a program onto the machine. Hence if no other machine you can borrow its off to the local cyber cafe or library and a quick Google
PS Check you have not got caps on as a lot of passwords are case sensitive

Original Poster

have tried caps lock. the password is right we have but must have reset somehow. the prob is sons coursework on it doesnt help.
have tried some of the free web ones but cant understand the file sharing bit or whatever bit of it all. baffled by the science of it.
can download music to cd but all the password ones say not a recognised write disc and have used several new sealed ones, am sure doing something wrong just dont know what.

You need to use a password recovery /replacer boot cd or floppy. I normally use] Hirens boot cd, which you can also boot from a usb stick. You can download it from the link above or from any good torrent site. It's easy to use and will have you back in your machine in less than 2 mins!

Original Poster

DVS_Dee;8384385

You need to use a password recovery /replacer boot cd or floppy. I … You need to use a password recovery /replacer boot cd or floppy. I normally use] Hirens boot cd, which you can also boot from a usb stick. You can download it from the link above or from any good torrent site. It's easy to use and will have you back in your machine in less than 2 mins!

great prog but cant see link to download unless am thick. will leave til tomorrow and a fresh head, am fried now. lol. thx peops

128plant;8384424

great prog but cant see link to download unless am thick. will leave til … great prog but cant see link to download unless am thick. will leave til tomorrow and a fresh head, am fried now. lol. thx peops

hirensbootcd.net/dow…tml

Original Poster

InfernoZeus;8384468

http://www.hirensbootcd.net/download.html

thanks much appreciated. tomorrows job. more brain power.

Original Poster

thanks peops think it sorted now, i hope for good. phew.

Closed as requested

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763979
  2. Any PS4 News Here29213595
  3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
  4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301

See more discussions