Groups

Vista Print SCAM WATCH OUT

just wanted to warn anybody who's thinking of buying business cards from vista print (vistaprint.co.uk) , when you register you card details you automatically be subscribed to VP Rewards who charge you £9.95 a month.
    I had to phone them up and cancel my so called subscription that i signed up to and got a refund.
    if you have already ordered phone them up and cancel the VP Rewards or Clubpremier rewards subscription.
    call on: 0845 672 2002

8 Comments

Its not automatic, you just have to make sure you untick the box.

this has been posted before - there are 2 'clubs' that you can be signed up for but they refunded both when I queried mine

i've bought from vistaprint a few times and not had any extra payments taken or anything

Banned

People do not read when they enter in card details, their own fault in my eyes..

I agree if you read all the info on the screen before you click OK then you won't get charged, i didn't.

i have sed vista print many times and had no problem. I never signed up for it, this is the details that come at the end of the order process / checkout

masterbrown;2056177

Its not automatic, you just have to make sure you untick the box.

:thumbsup:

Banned

thanks for the heads up mate was just about to order aswell
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions