EXPIRED

vista upgrade

hello all, when i upgrade from vista basic to premium will all my personal files on the computer be deleted any help will be repped thanks

7 Comments

i do believe they will, best back them up first

......probably not...maybe

technically any personal files/folders, installed applications won't be deleted since its an upgrade, however it is highly recommended that you back up before so.

Though if i was you, i would prefer to do a full backup and do a clean installation which in my opinion is better than upgrading.

Yes backup no matter what depending on how you upgrade will determine if your files get deleted.

wickedteen;4933277

i do believe they will, best back them up first

Why should they be ?

You are going from one version of Vista to another, it is not like it is complete new operating system.

However I would always suggest backing up personal files when making any changes like this.

guilbert53;4934235

Why should they be ?You are going from one version of Vista to another, … Why should they be ?You are going from one version of Vista to another, it is not like it is complete new operating system.However I would always suggest backing up personal files when making any changes like this.

nice of you to say im wrong then say the same as me............. kinda makes no sense.

i was trying to be helpful in a careful perspective.

Original Poster

thanks to all of you repped all of you

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. GOT Leaks again614
  2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
  3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
  4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions