Groups
    EXPIRED

Visting Perth UK With 3 Kids

Going to perth for a weeks holiday on monday, I'm looking for some money off vouchers for the kids parks,
    activekidadventurepark.co.uk/
    noahsarkperth.co.uk/
    auchingarrich.co.uk/
    & blair drummond is some of the places we were looking to visit any discount vouchers or ways to obtain a discount would be most appreciated

10 Comments

hi, i am from perth, and it is well worth the visit, unfortunately i do not have money off vouchers, but going to the south inch has a great park for wee ones, and maybe bye then the new one will be finished getting built on the north inch near bells sports centre,, the travelling fair is also here and you will find money off vouchers in a few of the local shops,,, perth leisure pool is good and the ice rink is opposite it, the leisure pool also has a nice play park at bottom of it, perth has many nice woodland walks around it along with the famous kinnoul hill which is one of the best views of perth

Original Poster

scott_campbell9

hi, i am from perth, and it is well worth the visit, unfortunately i do … hi, i am from perth, and it is well worth the visit, unfortunately i do not have money off vouchers, but going to the south inch has a great park for wee ones, and maybe bye then the new one will be finished getting built on the north inch near bells sports centre,, the travelling fair is also here and you will find money off vouchers in a few of the local shops,,, perth leisure pool is good and the ice rink is opposite it, the leisure pool also has a nice play park at bottom of it, perth has many nice woodland walks around it along with the famous kinnoul hill which is one of the best views of perth

Thanks Scott, was really looking for a park with play area for kids I'm staying in forgandenny if you know of anything near there.

south inch is outdoor and has park., maltings pub has outdoor play area, sportsters has indoor play area,,, cant go wrong with active kids

Original Poster

scott_campbell9

south inch is outdoor and has park., maltings pub has outdoor play area, … south inch is outdoor and has park., maltings pub has outdoor play area, sportsters has indoor play area,,, cant go wrong with active kids

Yeah definetly going to acive kids park just can't afford to go a few times looking for a cheaper alternative kids are 3 & 6 so just love parks with swings,slides ect

there is also a fantastic playpark at coupar angus, really good and my kids love it, south inch is good for kids and its only 3min walk from perth city centre

Original Poster

scott_campbell9

there is also a fantastic playpark at coupar angus, really good and my … there is also a fantastic playpark at coupar angus, really good and my kids love it, south inch is good for kids and its only 3min walk from perth city centre

Hi scott that sounds fab you wouldn't happen to know the name of the one at couper angus so I can put it in sat nav.
    Edited by: "elaine32" 2nd Apr 2011

the south inch one is very easy to find from city centre, cant find a link

Original Poster

scott_campbell9

larghan victoria park … larghan victoria park http://www.keepbritaintidy.org/GreenFlag/GreenFlagAwardSites/Scotland/Default.aspx?parkID=927

That looks ideal Now if you could do something about the weather
    Thanks very much you have been a great help

hi - try and get hold of a SPREE book
    the 2011 Tayside version has lots of adult pays kids go free or vice versa
    including activekids, leisure pool, playhouse cinema etc
    - if you pm me I can send you my spree vouchers for Active kids and auchingarrich
    both 1 adult pay 1 child goes free
    google spree books tayside for details
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers45
      2. love affairs23
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie43
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767197

See more discussions