Vitacat 48 pouches £6.99 Aldi in store

Posted 2nd Sep 2020
Thought I'd give these a go. My cat is quite fussy but she seems to really like this brand.

Much cheaper than other more popular brands.

Think it's national not just store specific.

3536020-Lc0fj.jpg
Community Updates
7 Comments
Did you mean to post this as a deal rather than in discussions?
lzzwzz02/09/2020 13:04

Did you mean to post this as a deal rather than in discussions?

I did post it as a deal however the hukd admin/moderators decided it should be a discussion!?!?

Don't ask me why, I just tried to post a deal and help people. Perhaps they can provide an explanation in response to this?
Edited by: "layer7" 2nd Sep
layer702/09/2020 13:07

I did post it as a deal however the hukd admin/moderators decided it …I did post it as a deal however the hukd admin/moderators decided it should be a discussion!?!?Don't ask me why, I just tried to post a deal and help people. Perhaps they can provide an explanation in response to this?

Possibly because they are always this price?
We tried this with our cat, he had no problem scoffing it down but after a few days he started coming out with what i can only describe as scabs on his skin and his fur went quite dull.

Looked like he had been in fights or scratches himself on branches, switched back to applelaws and they've gone again and he's got a shine.
Firebird_3702/09/2020 20:20

Possibly because they are always this price?

Ah, that might be true.

I take it a deal has to be a reduced price from it's typical price as opposed to being a good price in comparison to other similar products?
Sc4mp002/09/2020 20:32

We tried this with our cat, he had no problem scoffing it down but after a …We tried this with our cat, he had no problem scoffing it down but after a few days he started coming out with what i can only describe as scabs on his skin and his fur went quite dull. Looked like he had been in fights or scratches himself on branches, switched back to applelaws and they've gone again and he's got a shine.

Noted. I'll keep an eye on her.
layer702/09/2020 22:18

Ah, that might be true.I take it a deal has to be a reduced price from …Ah, that might be true.I take it a deal has to be a reduced price from it's typical price as opposed to being a good price in comparison to other similar products?

They usually only sell 12 packs , these come in as a pet deal every couple of months.
Post a comment
@
    Text