Vitamin deficiency test

Posted 14th Oct
Can anyone tell me a good place for a vitamin deficiency test?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Doctors
5 Comments
Doctors
Go to your Doctor, who will either arrange for a blood test at the surgery (if large one) or at your nearest outpatients department at the hospital.
Edited by: "JimboParrot" 14th Oct
If you have symptoms, your doctor will arrange tests. If you have symptoms, go see your doctor. If not, don’t overload the NHS at peak time (winter approaching for our own citizens who have paid NI for decades and loads of foreign students who bring their health problems over here for a flat £400).
If you feel you have a vitamin deficiency then you must go to your doctors for a blood test. It may seem trivial, and you think, oh, I'll just get some multivitamin tablets that'll do, but there could be an underlying cause. 4 years ago I was feeling tired and lethargic, for (as far as I could tell) no reason, went to the doctors, had a blood test, and something showed up. Safe to say, thank god I did.
ccnp14/10/2019 09:42

If you have symptoms, your doctor will arrange tests. If you have …If you have symptoms, your doctor will arrange tests. If you have symptoms, go see your doctor. If not, don’t overload the NHS at peak time (winter approaching for our own citizens who have paid NI for decades and loads of foreign students who bring their health problems over here for a flat £400).

Brexit fan by any chance?

I guess all the other benefits the students bring don't factor in to anything for you?
Edited by: "adam_holcombe" 14th Oct
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants