VITAMIND D

Posted 12th Jun 2020
HI, do you know if you can take vitamin k2 together with magnesium? As well as vitamin D of course. Thank you very much
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
Try this . Handy to keep on phone too.
Ringfinger12/06/2020 18:35

Try this . Handy to keep on phone too.

I can’t click your link, Maybe it’s too close to quote
I just clicked it again.
41073917-ktsc0.jpg
If there was an interaction between vitamins and minerals anytime you ate, you would suffer the consequences.

Given the vitamins and minerals you asked about I would worry about medications you may be taking alongside (if you take any that is)

edit: autocorrect
Edited by: "mtsk" 13th Jun
mtsk12/06/2020 20:45

If there was an interaction between vitamins and minerals anytime you are …If there was an interaction between vitamins and minerals anytime you are you would suffer the consequences.Given the vitamins and minerals you asked about I would worry about medications you may be taking alongside (if you take any that is)

Imagine over dosing on special k.....
What's the need to combine the 3 together
mtsk12/06/2020 20:45

If there was an interaction between vitamins and minerals anytime you ate, …If there was an interaction between vitamins and minerals anytime you ate, you would suffer the consequences.Given the vitamins and minerals you asked about I would worry about medications you may be taking alongside (if you take any that is)edit: autocorrect

I am not taking any other medications. So I should be fine?
rambobambo12/06/2020 22:42

What's the need to combine the 3 together

I started taking vitamind D with k2 and I was also taking magnisium at the time. But then I can see that magnisium and K2 (mk7) provides similar effects
I_Mu13/06/2020 11:15

what do you mean sorry?

Just a joke. Most cereals have vitamins and minerals added.
I_Mu13/06/2020 11:16

I started taking vitamind D with k2 and I was also taking magnisium at the …I started taking vitamind D with k2 and I was also taking magnisium at the time. But then I can see that magnisium and K2 (mk7) provides similar effects

except D i dont understand why would you need to take K and Mg
mtsk13/06/2020 11:20

except D i dont understand why would you need to take K and Mg

It is worthless to just take Vitamin D without K2, please check online for more information.
I_Mu13/06/2020 11:28

It is worthless to just take Vitamin D without K2, please check online for …It is worthless to just take Vitamin D without K2, please check online for more information.

Ok, I think it will be easier to make suggestions you briefly explain why do you take or want to take it. Your ethnicity, age and gender would also help.

From experience I know people start taking supplements because they have read something somewhere on the internet (usually a webpage that also sells said product) and then instead of eating well they rely on said supplements while ignoring the main issue.
Edited by: "mtsk" 13th Jun
I want to take because I suffer from psoriasis and there is not enough sun in the UK. I am from Spain, male and 28 years old
Post a comment
@
    Text