EXPIRED

Viva Pinata Trouble In Paradise

I'm looking to buy this game on the Xbox360 for as cheap as possible but heard my local Sainsbury's haven't got it.

Anyone know anywhere else to get it cheap ? Or anyone fancy picking up a copy from Sainsburys for me for £5 and I'll happily pay P&P ?

10 Comments

if anyone would be willing to pick it up and post it for me too would be appreciated.

Original Poster

talk about thread jacking lol

thats a good price. i will have a look down my local one tom. that would be three i need to pick up then?

Original Poster

leecroot;3937586

thats a good price. i will have a look down my local one tom. that would … thats a good price. i will have a look down my local one tom. that would be three i need to pick up then?

would appreciate it but reading threads, they seems very few and far fetched lol

ill have a look anyhow. theres two sainsburys near to me. ill let you know tom late afternoon. fingers crossed.

any chance you could have a look for me too.? sorry about thread jacking

just to update no sign off it down one store. did have championship manager for £1 and the 2008 version for £2.

Original Poster

cheers anyway..

sorry no luck.

as im back at uni im gonna go check my local one up here 2moz. would you like me to get you one if they have it?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any good Xbox One Kinect Games for kids?44
    2. Any plumbers DIY'rs? basin waste problem11
    3. Can you change the battery on the newer style Oral B 4000 toothbrush?79
    4. iPhone charging cable.915

See more discussions