Found 22nd Apr 2010
will these play if i put them all on a hdd and play them off the foehn and hirsch blu-ray player?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

VLC is an open source media player not a file type. If they are MPEG 2/4 AVI's, xvid, divx or .mvk then they should play. Although not sure on this player but I think they only support FAT file systems so if any of your file are bigger than 2gb then you will have to split them. Though guessing as you are using VLC then they probably wont.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8432136

VLC is an open source media player not a file type. If they are MPEG 2/4 … VLC is an open source media player not a file type. If they are MPEG 2/4 AVI's, xvid, divx or .mvk then they should play. Although not sure on this player but I think they only support FAT file systems so if any of your file are bigger than 2gb then you will have to split them. Though guessing as you are using VLC then they probably wont.

ok cool thats good then

cheers

Yeah, the F&H only supports fat 32 (4 gig limit, not 2), but the player has issues with some .MKV's over 2 gig which can be a pain.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Toyota verso camera25
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…822
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…33
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?810

See more discussions