Groups

VLC media player...

....is there still an option to enable digital zoom on VLC? I'm nearly sure it was there a couple of months ago.

Thanks

9 Comments

why not try reading the vlc features at videolan web?

Original Poster

Meathotukdeals;3878707

why not try reading the vlc features at videolan web?

just had a look there and appartently it does support magnification, but i cannot find it on my player. Rep for the help tho. :thumbsup:

LOL sorry I was in Emule project forum mode there (lots come on and ask questions that are in the docs and get a reply 'Have a look in the docs' )

Looks like an interesting player with all those video filters. Might have a go at that yself..when i get around to it.

:thumbsup:

DD98;3878731

just had a look there and appartently it does support magnification, but … just had a look there and appartently it does support magnification, but i cannot find it on my player. Rep for the help tho. :thumbsup:

Does it not just appear enabled when the media being played supports the zoom functionality?

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;3878770

Does it not just appear enabled when the media being played supports the … Does it not just appear enabled when the media being played supports the zoom functionality?

I think you should be able to do it on any media.... ?

DD98;3878802

I think you should be able to do it on any media.... ?

Just opened Batman Dark Knight....right clicked on the screen and the Zoom was there on the menu....was able to select 4 different zoom options?

Under video menu there should be a section for zoom which gives you 1/4 1/2 1/1 2/1 zoom options.

Original Poster

Again thanks for the above 2 responses but all this does basically is resize the window like change it to full screen -

Original Poster

sorry just found out the reason it wasn't working - i was using nero previously. Rep to those who tried to help lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4001689
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2032
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2444
      4. Samsung Note 822

See more discussions