VM sim

Found 25th Jun
hi recently got a new vm mobile contract and when I ring 2 specific numbers I hear no ringtone or sound but other person can hear me , tried to ring about another 10 numbers they work fine any ideas what's the fault swapped the Sims from those phones and still same issue so not sure what's the problem.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Could be a fault with the other 2 people's SIMs?
Is it ok ringing them from something else, or maybe a different SIM in your phone (if that's not going to muck things up)
Did you port your number to VM? Had a problem with EE when I ported my number I could only ring EE numbers but not any other networks. Find out if the 2 numbers are using the same network.
matth999910 h, 8 m ago

Is it ok ringing them from something else, or maybe a different SIM in …Is it ok ringing them from something else, or maybe a different SIM in your phone (if that's not going to muck things up)

Yes it rings from other numbers , but I think another person was saying the same thing that they cannot hear sometimes on one of them number's, the number has been ported over from another network once before will there be a issue with the actual number or network
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants