Groups

VM Tivo Network Remote Control ?

Seen this function in the settings of the tivo and im wondering does it have to be connected to your home network or can you remotley access it

4 Comments

Original Poster

bump

Has to be connected to your network.

I've had it working with TiVo comand on my Galaxy S2. Very clever.

Bobbajob

Has to be connected to your network.I've had it working with TiVo comand … Has to be connected to your network.I've had it working with TiVo comand on my Galaxy S2. Very clever.

Does it still work though? I used when I first got the Tivo, but heard that after the latest update (about a month or 2 ago) it was blocked by Virgin as a security risk.

There was a lot of talk about on the Virgin TiVo forum, not tried it lately.

Richierea

Does it still work though? I used when I first got the Tivo, but heard … Does it still work though? I used when I first got the Tivo, but heard that after the latest update (about a month or 2 ago) it was blocked by Virgin as a security risk.There was a lot of talk about on the Virgin TiVo forum, not tried it lately.

I'm not sure, not tried it for a while. I'll give it a go tonight if I remember.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1422
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767251
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1827
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7101342

See more discussions