Groups

Voda Upgrade Due - Best Number to Call?

I'm due an upgrade at end of this month. When I say due an upgrade, that is the earliest I can upgrade my existing contract that actually expires at end of Dec.

I want to get in quite quickly - I assume they will not ring me and therefore I'll give them a call but what is the best number to call on to get the best deal?

Thanks

11 Comments

191 from your Voda phone, but you wont have any real bargaining power till your contract's up. Although they are usually ok with upgrades.

Original Poster

casparwhite;6525179

customer services … customer services orhttps://upgrades.vodafone.co.uk/index.cfm?go=upgrades.loginForm

Ta!

megalomaniac;6525200

191 from your Voda phone

Ta!

Most network will allow you to upgrade 3 months before the contract end (but bare in mind that the time before contract end will be added to the end of the new one, so if you upgrade 2 months early the new one will be 18 + 2).

But you'll get a better deal if you're out of contract.

Banned

dont forget there are several new fones due over the next few months as well

so maybe worthwhile holding out a while longer tbh

casparwhite;6525394

dont forget there are several new fones due over the next few months as … dont forget there are several new fones due over the next few months as wellso maybe worthwhile holding out a while longer tbh

+1 Don't forget the iphone which will be out early 2010 for Voda

Original Poster

Spriggan;6525403

+1 Don't forget the iphone which will be out early 2010 for Voda

Yeah - got one already and it's great. It's just if i can hold out paying my increased monthly prem for 3 months as they gave me 15 months at half price!

melmorc;6527718

Yeah - got one already and it's great. It's just if i can hold out … Yeah - got one already and it's great. It's just if i can hold out paying my increased monthly prem for 3 months as they gave me 15 months at half price!

good move, I'm on half price, expiring this month with the contract, but if I switched tariff during the year they wouldn't honour the half price bit. Perhaps go simonly for a couple of months, which is cheaper than standard rental, which is what I'm thinking about doing.

Also, Quidco have quite a good vodafone cashback atm too, so it's worth looking there as well as other cashback sites - believe this is on sim only as well as new contracts with phones.

I guess to port our nos we may need to get our sims ported elsewhere first>? not sure about that bit yet.

Banned

i rang 151 on mine and cracking deal as I didn't want a new phone 900 mins, 500 text and unlimited calls to land lands £15 a month:thumbsup:

Banned

dog_cop;6536804

i rang 151 on mine and cracking deal as I didn't want a new phone 900 … i rang 151 on mine and cracking deal as I didn't want a new phone 900 mins, 500 text and unlimited calls to land lands £15 a month:thumbsup:

Wow.

That's expensive! Don't they like you? :w00t:

Banned

guv;6536841

Wow.That's expensive! Don't they like you? :w00t:

yes they lub me long time
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions